DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The ♿ accessibility challenge results are in!

thank you @DeniGu and Congratulations to all winners! Great work indeed and bravooo for those being featured here @SarahKa  @JustJake @Globe_trotter_Ish @HiroyukiTakisawa @Janny1 

Level 8

Thanks @DeniGu For the result. 

Congratulations to all including me too😊.

INDIA !Instagram!
Level 5

Thank you so much

Level 7

Congratulations to the winners @SarahKa @Globe_trotter_Ish  @JustJake  @HiroyukiTakisawa @Janny1 🏆 

Thanks for the update @DeniGu , a question here - is the review reviewed if it does not contain symbol but the word Accessibility?

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Google Moderator

Hi @MayuriKubal,

Thank you for the question! All submitted reviews were reviewed, however, only the ones that included the symbol and relevant accessibility information qualified for this particular challenge. You can find all the requirements we asked for in this post😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

thanks you dear @DeniGu for this challenge. 

i always edit the features for accessibility people to know who wants to use a place. 

thanks too all of you. 

contact me on telegram with: @AMIR_121 ID.
Level 8

@DeniGu thanks to all winners and your contribution for mobility by Google guide members.

Level 7

يسعدني جدا الانظمام لكل برامج المرشدين المحليين من قوقل مابس واتمني لكم التوحد والتكامل المعلوماتي وشق الطريق الصعب وهو توحيد الافكار باختلاف اللغات اتمني ان نكون قدوه لغيرنا ممن سبقونا او سيلحقونا اتمني من الجميع صف واحد وتحدي لتسهيل حياه البشر 

نحن في خدمتكم مرشد محلي قوقل مابس 

اخوكم وليد 

20240513_085921.jpg

Level 7

Yah sb muje kb milige bhesh

Level 6

This is a great idea and addition for inclusion of all people!