lukassem's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

The World in your Maps(Hands)

Today I was thinking about how is the world I want to live in, and how Google Maps could help me with that.
So, I realize that not so far, Google is going to learn what we like to do or eat. And I will travel to someplace in Brazil, Taiwan, or the United States, and Google Maps will send a notification saying, you should visit here, here, or here. The most incredible think that will happen is that Google Maps will know the right place to eat, visit, or play, based in the things you like.

You may be thinking how does Google Maps will know which place is the better. The answer is easy.

This community of engaged people of Local Guides Connect are making this possible. Each review, photo, and place added is helping Maps identifies the best place for the right people.

So, keep helping Google Maps knows more about the places. For in a not so far future, when someone search for "Restaurant near me" the right restaurant is going to appear for the person.

And maybe will be a filter with unknown places, expensive places, high review places, cheap places, and relevant places based in your reviews.

Now I am going to say a think that is really a dream and maybe will really help people with your reviews.

Nowadays everyone googles things and mainly when people is happy, with depression, or with suicide thoughts. In a future I want when people with depression google things about it, the Google Maps or Google, show then places to go to help them. When you will review a place, Google will ask you about your feelings in the place, you felt happy or you felt bored and etc. All this thing will help the world making a better place.

In conclusion, the world I want with Google is a world where Google helps us with the best places to go based in our feelings, indecision, and preferences. I world where the Google Maps is full of pins from good and bad places, full of experiences and full of feeling. That is the world with Google I want.

(I`m sorry with I said something that already exist and I do not known, maybe in my own languages Google does not have some facilities that there is in English)

United States