Easy-Octet's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

The World Is Enough

Once your devices are fully loaded and the blue sky clears the fresh night, you can feel this little feeling that the world is yours. You could start the engine of your car and drive to the "Ile de la Cité" at the bottom of Notre Dame, you could take the train to savor a seafood platter by the sea in Normandie, you could plan a great week-end or foreign vacations to discover different people and cultures, in fact whatever you decide, wherever you go, you guide your decision for a Rendez-Vous with the Beauty of the Nature, of the One you meet, the Place you visit.

At this time, you become a local guide exploring, discovering and finally sharing your best experiences you are proud of. Sights of the World are now on-hand via our screens and I believe that I can be part of it making the virtual more and more real. You can shoot the landscape with a 360 camcorder and a 3 meters stick to get a drone-kind video. You can edit and render a 360 picture to move from a point to another inside your photography.

You can publish timelapses or hyperlapses to discover a block of a major city or a full hike in a great park. Equipments, applications, procedures, the improvments are endless and the future starts right now ! My best places, where I feel alive are Yellowstone, Bonneville Salt Flats, Sunset Volcano Crater, Santorini in Greece, Caminito del Rey in Spain, Venezia and Murano, on the third floor of the Eiffel Tower, 40 meters below the surface in the Catacombs of Paris, in the Garden of Versailles or hiking from East to West by North-East the trails in Bryce Canyon. Our Planet has so much to explore, I'm sure we could fund 4 or 5 more Googles to cover the Earth.

Paris, France