Trakai Island Castle, Тракай, Литва
8 comments
Level 7

Re: The Trakai Island Castle

Hi @ELGOOG ,nice photo of "Red" castle 

Level 10

Hi dear @ELGOOG 

Please share more information and photos of this place, dear friend so that your colleagues will understand why this post is published.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

DSC_0111.jpgDSC_0109.jpgDSC_0113.jpgHi dear Rezgar. I published it ,because i visited more castle. I think Trakai castle one of the a wonderful castle of the world. 

Chingiz Baloghlanov
Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @ELGOOG 

I ask you to use the "AT" Sign mark ( @ ) before the profile's name if they want to reply to a post. for example @Rezgar
In many posts, I see something that the audience is unclear, thank you.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Thanks for your Help @Rezgar 

You are the Best !

Chingiz Baloghlanov
Level 10

You're welcome, my dear friend @ELGOOG 
Keep up Bro !!!

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

@ELGOOG what a lovely day to vist the castle

Google Moderator

Hello @ELGOOG & @HoangDang,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed the accepted solution mark from @HoangDang's reply, as it doesn't answer any question or doesn't solve any issue you might have.

As additional information, the purpose of this feature is to help Local Guides find answers when searching on the Connect. You can take a look at: Tip: How to mark replies as solutions — “Accept as Solution” feature.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!