TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a war memorial, dedicated to the Soviet soldiers killed during World War II. It is located at the Kremlin Wall in Moscow. The Changing of the Guard Ceremony takes place every hour, and it really interesting to watch. See Google Maps here https://goo.gl/maps/NPZkvjm736s and you can view my short video here https://photos.app.goo.gl/3weczQ7SMPkiUzV86.

Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown SoldierChanging of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Moscow, Russia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Hello @TheEagleEye,

Thank you for sharing with us. Even in Bulgaria, there is such a tomb dedicated to all the killed soldiers during the war. In Sofia, where the tomb is located, there is a burning flame all the time. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Re: The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Hi dear LG @TheEagleEye and dear @BorrisS,

Thanks for the nice post...

We have different war memorials in India (at different places); The Changing of the Guard Ceremony is heard in limited places only - however, to me, none of our 'Change of the Guard Ceremony' is as colorful as the British one.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me