MysticalLama's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The Spiciest food you'll ever have!

Ever had Mexican food and found it hot and spicy? Well, hold your horses because this is going to be the spiciest food you'll ever have. 

Arif Chatkara is a food spot located in old city of Lahore, Pakistan. Their specialty is Tawa Chicken ( Skillet chicken) it is made using a variety of spices almost any you can think of.  

I had this Tawa Chicken a month ago it was spicy yet delicious, I hope I haven't triggered the hunger pangs by sharing the photos below!

Tawa ChickenTawa ChickenChapati (bread) being heated on the large tawaChapati (bread) being heated on the large tawaIMG_20180807_212753_1600x1200.jpgOMNOMNOMOMNOMNOM

Arif Chatkhara House, Lahore, Pakistan
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Spiciest food you'll ever have!

Hi @MysticalLama,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us. You have indeed managed to trigger my taste buds, as I am also fond of spicy food.

Would you mind sharing a bit more on how to pair food with the chicken? I may imagine with an alcoholic beverage and a little bit of bread.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you for forwarding me to the appropriate threads.  This can be eaten with chapati (wheat flatbread) or nan bread.  Lassi(yogurt drink) is one good combination to have along with it

Former Google Contributor

Let us wait for more interesting posts that you may share with us, @MysticalLama!

Thank you for sharing with us the tips to combine the food with. 

I am also really fond of a milky beverage with milk, I would make a wild guess that it is almost close to Lassi, the Ayran. 

You may also use the tagging system, with the "@" to summon the name of a person you are forwarding the message to, as it also allows you to receive notification to follow up posts easily.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!