Tushar_Suradkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Betreff: The Seattle Museum of Flight is Aviation History plus Awesomeness

@Tushar_Suradkar 

Auf jeden Fall ein interessantes Museum mit den ganzen Fliegern. Aufgrund der Größe kommen die Leute wenigstens ans Laufen.

Level 10

Re: The Seattle Museum of Flight is Aviation History plus Awesomeness

So kind of you, dear Connect Moderator @Tushar_Suradkar for tagging our LG @MattGatlin ...

Of course, any inputs to assist our community will be welcome...

Thanks for your companionship...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Betreff: The Seattle Museum of Flight is Aviation History plus Awesomeness

🤗

"...Because of the size, people can at least get a run..."

Nice comment... enjoyed, dear friend @Annaelisa !

👍👍👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Re: The Seattle Museum of Flight is Aviation History plus Ossomeness

wow sounds wonderful.

very clear pictue @Tushar_Suradkar dada.

nice very informative post.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 10

Re: The Seattle Museum of Flight is Aviation History plus Ossomeness

Hello @Tushar_Suradkar ji, It's very interesting to learn about such a big museum for flights. I appreciate your efforts in capturing such nice shots and sharing with us nicely.

Signature Image