CilineR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa review. Patong, Phuket, Thailand.

Hi @CilineR,

Is the second photo a Kopi cham coffee? What do you put inside, milk? I would definitely like to give it a try!

@Aruni Can you make this drink? I am very curious to learn how do you prepare it. Summer is coming and knowing how to prepare another drink to chill out during the hot season is a great tip! : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @CilineR 

These drink looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us.

@TsekoV Yes I can do it but the taste is will be not the same. You have to try the original from Tung Ka Cafe. It looks the same as frappe coffee.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@TsekoV  The dark brown one is the Kopi Cham Coffee. It's mixture of tea and coffee and milk. It's good taste!

Try it if you visit Phuket. It's only in Phuket. The hot Kopi Cham is also available.

The light brown one is Iced coffee with milk.

Thank you @CilineR and @Aruni for the detailed explanation.

Both of the drinks look more than tasty. I would definitely like to give them a try!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @CilineR 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!