NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

The Reason Why I Adore Batu Local Guides

Hi Local Guides!

On last weekend, I joined the celebration of Batu Local Guides Anniversary with more than 80 Local Guides from Batu and around East Java Indonesia, hosted by Bambang Afrianto (@br14n). Together with his wife @Annisa1208, Brian keeps making Batu Local Guides growing more and more. No wonder, for me, Brian and his wife is Incredible Local Guides couple you should meet. 

My most favorite part of joining their meet ups is making people have the feeling like home! They always welcome to everyone who joined their meet up as if we meet each other for long time. This is something that I never felt before. 

me have a good time with many Moms Local Guidesme have a good time with many Moms Local Guides

I recall to have a national meet up called Meet Up Nusantara with Batu Local Guides on last 2017. Their energy was incredible to manage a hundred more of Indonesia Local Guides gather in a national meet up. (recap: Meet Up Nusantara 2017).

This community (i.e Batu Local Guides) always support the members to have their own meet up by hosting different kinds of meet ups. Even one of their meets up was considered by supported meet up (Recap: Supported Meet Up: Foodcrawl Nusantara). They welcome all of family members of the Local Guides. No wonder, if you join their meet up, we will meet many kids, teenagers, even a cool grandmother Local Guides like @JuwarniPawuh who has already on level 10!

Me when having introduction to their meet upMe when having introduction to their meet up 

The third celebration has the same incredible energy that I felt the same way as the beginning of the year of their Community, on 2017. This year anniversary brings me a conclusion in my mind that people keep doing what they like on Google Maps and the community as part of a commitment. (Recap: Batu Local Guides 1st Anniversary).

Me and Brian together with her wife and friendsMe and Brian together with her wife and friends

If you plan to Indonesia someday and have enough time to explore East Java, never forget to have a visit to this Community. You do need to be afraid or feeling awkward of being strangers, they will always welcome you as a real friend like what the community do to Bangladesh Local Guides during their visit to Indonesia. I bet you feel the same way when you meet them!

Bravo Batu Local Guides and Happy Third Anniversary!

Cheers,

Nunung Afuah 

Indonesia Local Guides
70 comments
Level 9

Re: The Reason Why I Adore Batu Local Guides

Thank you for sharing your story with us @NunungAfuah !!! I have visited Indonesia before and have found all the Local Guides there to be very friendly and hospitable. And I promised @br14n that I will visit Batu one day! Hopefully very soon 🙂

I will let you both know!! 😊

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

hi @Shirley you HAVE TO visit Malang and Bromo please! will wait for your visit soon 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Google Moderator

Hi @NunungAfuah ,

Thanks for sharing your experience at Batu Local Guides Anniversary! We love hearing about these kind of events. You have portrayed really well the team spirit of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Bls: The Reason Why I Adore Batu Local Guides

thank you for the appreciation to BatuLocalGuides, I was very touched to read it, yes, all natural flowing, it is possible because it has the character of Batu City Person, always friendly and accepting open arms for anyone regardless of economic status, age, etc. thank you, hopefully @NunungAfuah your appreciation @@ increasingly made us excited to be a Local Guides  characterized by a strong family

Connect Moderator

hi @MoniDi, yes their spirit is really awesome! I guess I agree that "Friends are the family you can choose." and the community choose to welcome us as a family 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Bls: The Reason Why I Adore Batu Local Guides

hi mba @Annisa1208 thanks for always welcoming me to your home. I miss badly your Nasi Goreng  😞

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Good writing, Kak @NunungAfuah .

Yes, not every local community of Local Guides could do what they did. I don't know why.

But for other Local Guides that might could never achieve this, that's fine. That's totally fine. Different country, different culture of people. Feel inspire, but never let this makes you down. You're great on your own way.. :))

Connect Moderator

definitely agree mas @iorikun301 ! lama tidak menulis-menulis yang seru disini. Terimakasih sudah mampir ya 🙂 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Nice writeup @NunungAfuah