silverfoxs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Perl Qatar

Beautiful architecture in Qatar that I wonderBeautiful architecture in Qatar that I wonder

Its was great time in Qatar.  That provides lots of architecture around the country. 

Here beautiful man made island that Perl Qatar

The Pearl-Qatar, Doha, Qatar
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Perl Qatar

Hi @silverfoxs,

Thanks for sharing with us. Would you mind sharing with us a bit more of The Perl Qatar?

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post? also since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Yes.. Why not !  @sonnyNg

Thnk you for kind request 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @silverfoxs ,

I've noticed that your post have a German language label, so I removed it. If you want to know more about the language labels I recommend you to read the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!