TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: The ‘National “All is Ours” Day’ to express Gratitude, Enjoy World and Share Happiness - Travell

@TravellerG 

Wow, Awesome way to express  "All is our Day" , early on my redmi cell I used get notifications of important days but now I don't get it. 

Well said sir we should express gratitude for all, we are taught from childhood all are equal rich or poor, we should be grateful towards our helpers, 

Our parents are very precious that we realise later. I miss my father very much. We should grateful to waheguru ji we get chance to take care of our  parents. 

All your photos are beautiful. Well explain post thank you. 

Level 9

Re: The ‘National “All is Ours” Day’ to express Gratitude, Enjoy World and Share Happiness - Travell

@TravellerG  Really nice post you have written sir...all photos are best......👌🏻👌🏻🥰🥰

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 10

I'm really lacking words to express my joy, my very dear @ModNomad ...

You just don't read the post... Instead, you learn the post and then respond accordingly... Highly appreciate your style! 

Thank you very much for multiple compliments, you have given me. 

It is always a pleasure to read and enjoy the responses from you. 

Once again, thank you for your invaluable support always. 

Regards with prayers for all your success.

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Betreff: The ‘National “All is Ours” Day’ to express Gratitude, Enjoy World and Share Happiness - Tr

Sincerely appreciate your style of supporting and companionship...

Very happy to read that you enjoyed the post as well as the photos...

Thank you very much, friend @Annaelisa 

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello, respected Rosy ji 

Thank you so much for your kind compliments and nice words. Yes, our generation respected our parents and grandparents a lot. The new generations are not that aware about their responsibilities...

As you rightly mentioned, looking after parents is one of the best blessings one can receive in his life. 

Of course, the new generation youngsters are also becoming serious about their parents. 

"...We should grateful to waheguru ji..."

We all need to be conscious about this...

Happy that you enjoyed the photos...

@RosyKohli 

Level 10

Hello, dear fellow LG @Shubhu1 ,

Thank you very much for reading my post and responding. Happy to note that you have liked the post and also I believe that the photos where impressive to you. 

Hope to see more from you soon...

Regards 

Level 9

@TravellerG 

Thanks I am speechless 

Regards 

Anil 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

@TravellerG ...🤗 welcome sir 🤗

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 10

I am tagging our team members @Praniketmore @ShubhamWaman @Kumaarsantosh @Nachiket_methre @Mukul_Anand @PrasadVR @Durgak03  

@Rushabh_Sindhav @Mukund_hirpara_ @Ptrivedi 

Kindly give your feedback, please - Thanks in advance.

Level 8

I was not aware of this day earlier, thank you @TravellerG  sir for this post. If something I want to express then first of all thanks to the God for giving me this life. I met so many friends beyond the boundaries and long distances. Now, I would like to thanks to the nature for giving us so many beautiful  views and seasons which seems so magical.

As you share the picture of your comb, cameras and your friend's pet. These are so simple but most common things we use or love everyday which I like the most. 

I have many watches but my favourite one is of my grandfather's watch which I like the most among them.

Everyday I feed my street's cow, dogs and kittens who give me so much love. Thanks to you for this post as i hardly think about these things which are the most valuable for me.