DrShaunak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The Hanging Restaurant - An iconic Landmark of Calcutta

Today I visited the First Hanging restaurant of my city and the name is Kolkata Gateway (Biswa Bangla Gate in Bengali). The restaurant is newly inaugurated and architecture is simply awesome. The restaurant can seat 50 people at a time, one can stay up-to 45 minutes in a single visit. 

Only online ticketing facility available. I enjoyed my snacks and took some beautiful snaps. Sharing some of them below.

Me standing in front of Iconic Kolkata GatewayMe standing in front of Iconic Kolkata GatewayThe iconic structure along with automatic elevatorThe iconic structure along with automatic elevatorInterior view of restaurantInterior view of restaurantCity view from the topCity view from the topThe first Hanging Restaurant of CalcuttaThe first Hanging Restaurant of Calcutta

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
5 comments
Level 9

Re: The Hanging Restaurant - An iconic Landmark of Calcutta

@IlankovanT  @MahabubMunna You should visit this place next time when you come here. We will take some 360 shots together. 🙂 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

wow, it looks really awesome @DrShaunak

looking down from the restaurant is really nice, sure we will go there with our 360 camera.

Level 8

@DrShaunak  Dada i want to go there with @SumaiyaZafrin 

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

@DrShaunak  dada

I also want to go there with @PavelSarwar  . And lots of fun together .

Level 9

@SumaiyaZafrin @PavelSarwar You are most welcome. 🙂