Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Egyptian Authentic Foodie

The Egyptian Authentic Foodie

Al Prince

Al Prince, Al Munirah, Imbaba, Giza Governorate, Egypt

January 17, 2020 @ 13:00 (EET)

The Egyptian food menu is full of many authentic delicious plates, where many recipes should be examined only in Egypt. And in order to give more attention to foodies around the world. We opt to choose one of the famous Egyptian destinations in Cairo. El Prince is one of the very known location in Egypt which is serving several plates of the Egyptian culture foods. Varies from meat to liver, sausage, hawawshi, rice, Molkhaya (Yummy), …. etc. and the enjoyment is endless with the taste of every plate. We are looking to gather at El Prince (location mentioned) after Friday Muslim prayers, 17th January 2020 - at 1 PM, where we will have lunch together and start sharing plates, opinions, LG experience and more. We are looking to bring your cameras to capture those amazing plates to post along with your reviews in Google Maps platform. We are expecting to stay around 2-3 hours at the restaurant. Looking forward to meeting there and enjoy the tasty food.

RSVP here

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/egyptgooglelocalguides/
Al Prince, Al Munirah, Imbaba, Giza Governorate, Egypt
3 comments
Level 8

Re: The Egyptian Authentic Foodie

@ShadySalama thank you for the invitation. I'm thinking from now about my food selection haha.

What do you plan to order?

Abdelrahman Ewis
Level 10

@ShadySalama 

thanks for the invitation , we are looking to meet all local guides Egypt team that day .

best wishes 

Level 10

@ShadySalama 

Thank you for inviting us 

Can't wait to meet with you tomorrow and

i am sure it will be amazing gathering.

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community Egypt Local Guides