Emmik20's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The Best kitchen in Town.

Caption:  A steak with slice tomatoes and words written on the glass wall inside the cafe.Caption: A steak with slice tomatoes and words written on the glass wall inside the cafe.

Typical of me, I was in the mall over the weekend to watch latest movie in town, featuring a star actor - Denzel Washington, ‘’ The Little Things’’. Once, I was done watching, decided to have a lunch at a café conveniently named KITCHEN .

This time around, I was not going to write about menu, I don’t wish to become a connoisseur at any time. But rather will dwell on the ambiance of the cafe. Agreed, priority should on the menu when visiting a café,  because of this I would say food is delicious at this place, moreover I knew of places where food is more delicious. Now, I going to write about a Café you could mistakenly pass for a restaurant. It is café by choice and not by circumstances with the way I see it. 

Caption: The interior of cafe Kitchen, with a sofa in the fronts ,framed pictures, utensils on the shelves, flower pots  and bright light bulbs suspended from the ceiling.Caption: The interior of cafe Kitchen, with a sofa in the fronts ,framed pictures, utensils on the shelves, flower pots and bright light bulbs suspended from the ceiling.

It is typical of cafe to lavishly decorate entrance area and leave the rest of the dining room unnoticeable, but in this case, Café kitchen took the extra mile at furnishing every corner. There are brilliant glass bottles all round, glittering bronze pots on the shelves, vases near every column and uncountable light bulbs hanging from the top. There large flat screen TV in each corner, as well as padded sofas.

It wasn’t long I wrote a review about the restaurant where I described it as the most furnished Café in the city. It’s a place of attraction everyone notices when passing along Planeta mall corridor. Its smooth shiny glass wall and the heavily lacquered wooden board are most noticeable, where Café- Kitchen- Bar is conspicuously written at the top. There in, is the Bar, kitchen and food display counter where you slide a tray along a rail, you then tell the waitress want you want to eat. After you go straight to the cashier or might want to order a steak before finally making payment.

My takeaway from this café is how what is supposed to be an ordinary café took an extra mile at rebranding itself into a food gallery. So attractive that even if you don’t want to eat, you just want to go inside and see the attraction on display. what else? If you are tempted to eat, you will be willing to dole out extra cash in food price for the delightment.

Ufa, Russia
2 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: The Best kitchen in Town.

A Café furnished as a place of attraction is something unique @Emmik20 .

It would be fascinating to see photos of the food gallery.

Level 9

Re: The Best kitchen in Town.

Hi @C_T  Thanks for the comment. The cafe is well furnished, so much I wish to show you more pictures. But it was so busy when I was there I could not take pictures out of respect for other diners