chavangigeoffrey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

The Beauty of Lake Naivasha Kenya

A Hippo in Lake NaivashaA Hippo in Lake Naivasha

Lake Naivasha is the topmost among the Lakes within the Great Rift Valley. I recently visited this place and I was amazed by the landscapes and wild animals besides the beauty of this freshwater lake. It has a great recreational center for the residents and tourists visiting the lake region. You can buy freshwater fish like Tilapia directly sold from the fishermen. They also have a hotel where you can enjoy your lunch as you adventure the place.

Besides the lake, there is Hell’s Gate National Park whose name I believe it was derived from the fact that it has great red tinged cliffs and springs 0f water. Some of the activities taking place here include but not limited to rock climbing, game drive, and bird watching. There are also sacred hills within the park where Christians visit for prayer and fasting sessions.  This has attracted a large crowd of Christians who patronize this place.

A Gazelle at Hell’s Gate National ParkA Gazelle at Hell’s Gate National Park

The place is cool with all the amenities that you might require on your tour starting with food and drinks to recreational activities.

The main tourist attractions in this region are;

1. Diverse species of birds and wild animals
  2. Game viewing, fishing, and recreational activities
  3. Hiking, walking, horse riding, and rock climbing
By Geoffrey Chavangi Musera #LocalGuidesConnect
Lake Naivasha, Kenya