RaihanUS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The Bay of Bangle

Cox's Bazar, the most attractive tourist spots for Bangladesh and not only for Bangladesh it's the longest sea beach in the world .

Seventy-five miles (120 Kilo miters sandy sea beach with a gentle slop). 20161217_175602.jpg20161217_175612.jpg20161217_182607.jpg20161217_182611.jpg20161217_182622.jpg20161217_182641.jpg20161217_183911.jpg20161217_183919.jpg20161217_183926.jpg20161217_184113.jpg20161217_184446.jpg20161217_184606.jpg20161217_184609.jpg20161217_184612.jpg20.jpg

and it's the the tourist capital of Bangladesh.visit beach is the main reason which is shark free and good for bathing, swiming & sun-bathing. Lot's of local tourist & foreign tourist come Cox's Bazar to spend their leisure in Cox's Bazaar. 

Cox's Bazar sea beach is crowded almost through out the year. It is a good place for sea bathing. Anyone can go there both by air and road from Dhaka and Chittagong.

Cox's Bazar is a small town. But the natural beauty of the town is very charming. The climate of this place is very fine. The Bay of Bengal lies on the south of it. There is a high standard tourist centre at this place. There are good arrangements for the stay of the tourists of different countries of the world. Many foreigners come to this place. The people of the place are very gentle. A lot of fish is available there. 

Shuvo
Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 10

Re: The Bay of Bangle

Hi @RaihanUS Thanks for sharing this with us. Honestly I have always wanted to visit Cox Bazaar and I hope I do so sometimes in the future :). By the way, nice traditional dishes you've got there. It seems I see fried fishes, What is it called ?

Level 7

Hallow mr. @HelloSamsonR

Its called by locally Rupchada. But there have a lot of live fish. You can eat what ever you want with a chap rate. they will made it fry in front of you...

thanks To you are interested to visit in Cox bazar.

And its a pleasure to Talk with you...

Shuvo
Level 10

Oh cool, that sounds great. Thanks for sharing this with me. It's a pleasure to meet you too :).

Level 7

When you visit Bangladesh we will meet together...

Shuvo
Former Google Contributor

That's really interesting to see in real life, I'm sure, @RaihanUS. I'm sure how personally I would take it, though. I remember when I was probably 4 years old I crossed a fish market for the first time and cried for days for the dead fish. A lot of time has passed and I'm curious to see how I would take it nowadays. I feel like Cox bazar is the right place to do so.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hallow @IrrPavlova Mam

Its called by locally Rupchada. But there have a lot of live fish. You can eat what ever you want with a chap rate. they will made it fry in front of you...

thanks To you are interested in Cox bazar.

And its a pleasure to Talk with you...

Shuvo
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for picturing me the experience in Cox bazar, @RaihanUS. I'm putting it on my list. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Its a pleasure @IrrPavlova mam...

Shuvo