Level 10

The 6th Meetup of Egypt LGG

The 6th Meetup of Egypt LGG

Cairo Festival City Mall

Cairo Governorate, Egypt

April 12, 2019 @ 13:00 (EET)

Cairo Festival Mall Food Courts Receives the 6th Meetup of Egypt LGG

Eat , Enjoy , Play , Relax

Cairo Festival Mall is one of the largest malls in Egypt With a total area of ​​158,000 square meters spread over 3 levels And more than 90 restaurants and Cafes

The Day should start at the Food Courts in Mall At 01 PM on Friday 12/4/2019

Where we will Discover Food Courts Area

Everyone Will Enjoy Small Dishes of his favorite Restaurant

Then Share Reviews & Photos on Google Maps

Please Bring all your DSLR, Mobile and 360 cameras As it's a great opportunity to add those to the Google Maps

We expect to finish our Meeting by 04 PM

Looking forward to seeing you all there

RSVP here

Cairo Governorate, Egypt
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The 6th Meetup of Egypt LGG

Hi @RemonAshraf. I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

I’d also recommend you to read 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@RemonAshraf 

Thank you for your effort .

This is the 6th annual meeting for Egypt local guides , and we are so excited to meet our new colleagues from Egypt .

This meet up up is the first food crawl for Egypt locaL guides team , so let's eat and guide our fellow Egyptian.

Best regards

Level 8

I had a nice time meeting everyone

We are waiting for you to write the Recap

Marwan Al-Tawansy --> Local Guide Lvl 8, Trusted Street View Photographer #EgyptLocalGuides (Moderator)
Level 10

HI @MarwanTawansy 

yes my dear friend it was a wonderful meeting and we are waiting the recap soon .

thank you so much for participation in all of our meetings .

best regards