U-royFelixA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Thank You, My Local Guides Family.

You're welcome Chief @U-royFelixA, it's been a great pleasure for me to know you!

@U-royFelixA wrote:

I’d like to use this medium to say a big thank you to every Local Guides around the globe. We did it together in 2017 by making the world a better place to live in with our quality reviews and map edits. I’m optimistic we’ll do better in 2018 cause life itself is progressive. 

I wanna say a big thank you to all the Googlers especially @TraciC for all the good work. 

I also would like to say a big thank you my  Local Guides friends around globe. You’re in my heart even I don’t mention your name @KarenVChin, you’re always there to answer all my questions 🤣🤣🤣@ErmesT you’re one hell of a photographer Thank you for adding value in my life in 2017 @SanyaOdare, @PaulPavlinovich@OSAMA@bassey@LucioV@Osaka78forTRUMP, and to my brother from another mother @JR_Curley. Thank you guys. You’re far too kind.

Googler

Re: Thank You, My Local Guides Family.

Thank you, @U-royFelixA for the kind note to me and the rest of the Local Guides community. We're all in this together and I love working with and for a community of such passionate folks. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.