heidimosel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Tallin,Estonia Kalle Kusta Pub

good food,good customer service, good prices, cozy,( near to old town,port,hotel viru,centre,stores,flowers,taxi...basicly pretty great location to eat and stay for a drink)

Viru Gate, Viru, Tallin, Estonia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tallin,Estonia Kalle Kusta Pub

Hi @heidimosel,

It looks like you had a nice experience. Did you left your review about this place on Google Maps? t would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about the place before visiting it.

Just as a reminder when posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? article you'll find some great tips that will help you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tallin,Estonia Kalle Kusta Pub

Hi @heidimosel

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Viru street is really beautiful. The best part of that street is the Viru Gate. I can see that your place Kalle Kusta Pub is just next to it. I do remember they were always selling flowers on that street even in the night. Is it still so?

I was doing one of my Eramus study programmes (you study one or two semesters at university abroad) in Tallinn so I can recommend you my favourite places:

1) My favourite pub: Levist Väljas - the name means out of signal or out of range. There is bar downstairs in the basement and music stage upstairs with electronic music. It is quite alternative place. When I was going there it was possible to smoke upstairs (unofficially)

2) My favourite club: Club Hollywood - quite fancy and crowded. Mostly electronic music. Very pretty girls :).

3) Nimeta baar - the liveliest place. When everything else is empty or dead go here. Classic disco place.

All three places are in the old town.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!