Duke7012's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

Hello, ShaniDeshwal. I'm happy to connect with someone from India. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

Hello, Samir Mukherjee. I'm happy to connect with someone from Columbia. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, CODYBIGTIME. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, Popuppizzala. I'm happy to connect with someone from Los Angeles, California. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

Hello, BrianPinto. I'm happy to connect with someone from Canada. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, Stasher. I'm happy to connect with someone from Canada. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, Emyguide. I'm happy to connect with someone from Chile. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, Jessica. I'm happy to connect with someone from Argentina. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, rianimation. I'm happy to connect with someone from Indonesia. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, SubierThumb. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies!