Thank you sir.

Afzal
Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

How do I get local guide T-shirt from google

Level 7

@Hiteshkoli  Dear I already  mention 

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Level 10

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

So sad

Level 6

I went gift from you

Please give me googal T-shirt

Please

Former Google Contributor

Re: I went gift from you

Hi @Dilip6 and welcome to Connect!

As this topic was already discussed here on Connect, I'm moving your post to the relevant thread. Feel free to check Traci's post as it contains the answer to your demand.

If you have any questions, please search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Many thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

I am in level  5+ local guide grade from India

T shirt is a thanking gift you offered.

So when I'll get it from the Google.

It will be an encouragement to all local guides.so,they spend more time.

Level 5

@How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

Level 5

Re: T-shirt?

I am on level 5 till I am not able to get local guide t-shirt . So how can I claim for it ?

Level 6

T-Shirt

i have reached label 5. how can get my local guide t shirt.