AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

I'm LEVEL 5 now and I think having a Tshirt will help me contribute more, being a "Certified Google Local Guide". The owner of a place or establishment will at least have a trust on me once they see my Tshirt. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Re: I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Hello @mddilshad,

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I have moved your topic to the already existing one.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 3

Re: T-Shirt

To whom it may concern,

I love the T-shirt idea, as a local guild user and business owner. I would love to do a co op with other owners, so that we could offer the T shirts again. I could give them to users of the app above say level 5 after they visit my skinstudio and give it a review?

lol I don’t know but something about a free t shirt got me excited! Maybe if I can’t get one, I can give one, or a few,...

Level 10

Some local guides does not know about t-shirt. This message will helpful all local guides.

Level 6

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

can I able to get a t-shirt?

Level 6

Re: T-shirt?

Come posso ricevere la maglietta? Sono a livello 6

Level 4

I would like to earn a T-SHIRT from goglGo.

Level 7

T-shirt & local gide card

1. Hello I'm a local guide lavel 5 from Bangladesh, i want to ask that how can I get local guides t-shirt & card ?
Level 7

Re: T-shirt & local gide card

Hi @fahadhasankhan welcome to connect.

Recomended to read it first

Please-Read-Posting-on-General-Discussion-Board

Take time to read it for your experience.

Help-Desk/Tips-Using-Local-Guides-Connect

Feel free to intro yourself

introduce-Yourself-March-2018

here the answer what you need.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/T-Shirt/m-p/11554#M119373

Thanks

Level 5

T-shirt Local Guide

I didn’t received any promotion product (T-Shirt,Stickers,Etc...)from google map side.