Did you mean: 
Level 8

Syria, Latakia , Alkournish al Ghrbi

latakia , Syrialatakia , Syria

Latakia, Syria
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Syria, Latakia , Alkournish al Ghrbi

Wow @Onahas2, this picture blew me away. Would you mind telling us what was the device did you use to capture this purple masterpiece?

Looking forward to your reply.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hه @KlaudiyaG   I'm sorry because I didn't see the question  but I'm answering now
I used My mobile phone I think it was Sony but i didn't remember the model 
I used the pro Cam   and also I didn't remember the settings 

No worries, better late than never, right. 🙂 I'm not sure that even with the same camera, I'll manage to take such an amazing picture. You definitely have an eye for photography, @Onahas2!

I'll definitely look forward to your future posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Onahas2,

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!