duclemente's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Surf magic moment at Costa Rica

Pura vida @duclemente,

You had a great celebration on your birthday, 40 days (44) for your 40 birthday! I really envy you.

It would be great if you create a separate story about Costa Rica for us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hello @MoniDi thank you and all friends. 

Yes I do sand surfing, here in Brazil we call Sandboard. Really nice sport, fast, beatiful views,  when you are going down is awesome, to come back to the top of dunes is not so funny, looks like a crossfit training or something harder. I never found in Brazil a dune that offer lift cars (cable) to  go up. I already dreamed that.

The place that I used to do Sandboard is in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina State, beatiful State on the south Brazil.

🤙 🏄🏽‍♂️

Eduardo Clemente Alves
Google Moderator

Hey @duclemente ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have never done surfing or sand boarding before. Naturally, I thought it would be a good idea to give it a shot this weekend when I went on a desert safari near Dubai. The guides gave me the opportunity either to try the surf board or the sled. Guess which one I chose? It was a fun experience and it brought back childhood memories from when I used to do that on the snow. 

Caption: A photo of Local Guide @MoniDi doing sand sledding in the desert (A friend took the photo)Caption: A photo of Local Guide @MoniDi doing sand sledding in the desert (A friend took the photo)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Amazing picture @duclemente  🙂 

Quiero ver mas 🙂