KamalHossenR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Supporting Local Small Business: Nazem's Restaurant

KamalHossenR_0-1657149407009.jpeg

Caption: Biryani, Chutney, Borhani, Tissue, Artificial flowers and a water bottle are placed on the table. 

I’m always passionate about supporting small businesses around me. I am always trying to buying daily necessary goods from small shops to increase their sales. 

I try my best to make some contributions while shopping, updating them on Google maps by adding the missing places, storefront photo, editing incorrect information with contact number opening-closing time so that others can find their location and can get correct information easily by using Google Maps.

Nazem's Biryani is famous inside Barishal. Everyone remembers Nazem's when they think of Biryani. The name of the restaurant owner is Nazem. The restaurant is named after him.  He was a chef by profession and from his experience as a chef he can cook very tasty food for his customers.

My review

KamalHossenR_1-1657149406714.gif

Caption: a GIF of different places inside the restaurant

Worldwide, when the Covid-19 hit, everything was financially damaged. The owner of Nazem's restaurant also suffered financially and reopened his business in early 2022 when all was well. 

At present, world prices of commodities have risen due to the war in Ukraine and Russia.  Many are eating less outside food due to rising commodity prices as the prices of everything have gone up and restaurant owner are also in some trouble as their sales are getting lower than in the past.

When they opened this restaurant at first they had a lot of food items on their menu but now they are trying to survive with only three items.

The three items they are currently running are Basmati Kacchi Biryani, Chinigura Kacchi Biryani and Chicken Dum Biryani.

KamalHossenR_2-1657149407053.jpeg

Caption: A waiter cleans the table with sanitizer. 

A few days ago when I went there to eat biryani, I noticed that at that time there was no place to sit in their shop, now it is almost deserted. When I paid the bill at the end of my meal, I talked to the manager there and asked them about their current business situation. They let me know that their business is getting worse now than before so I advised them that if you want you can try to make your business prosperous through Google My Business. I told him Google Maps has many opportunities to reach your Food to  consumers. 

I noticed that his restaurant was on Google Maps but some of the information was wrong. I did fix it and add the phone number. 

Instantly I showed him some of the useful features of Google Maps. He was very happy with my help.

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Barisal Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Supporting Local Small Business: Nazem's Restaurant

@KamalHossenR keep it up brother. Thanks for sharing. 

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 9

Re: Supporting Local Small Business: Nazem's Restaurant

Dear @jakiripsc 

thank you so much for your valuable comments. 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.