AlexanderChalkidis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Stuff in different languages here on connect

So FINALLY Greek local guides have got started and a few are active.  So I need to post much more content in Greek to help them.  They all wanted a Facebook group (blah!) but hey, the customer (of information) is always right, so I made them a Facebook group since that is where they spend most of their time.

Practical problem.  WHen someone asks something it makes no sense to answer by message.  I need to post IN GREEK a full answer for posterity and the next person that will ask it.  WHere and how should I best do that with some sort of structure without harassing the rest of you here?  SHould I do it on my personal blog?

Greece
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Stuff in different languages here on connect

@AlexanderChalkidis

There is no separate sub-forum for Greek, so it's the best to post in common sub-forums in your language using specific tags added to posts, which can help filtering Greek posts on LGC.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL