futnotecom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Strolling Around My Village

Once time ago, I and my uncle was going to enjoy the day with strolling around our village. And look what we found!

IMG_20190411_161850.jpg

IMG_20190411_172820.jpg

IMG_20190411_165402.jpg

IMG_20190411_165338.jpg

IMG_20190411_170110.jpg

IMG_20190411_170221.jpg

IMG_20190411_165153.jpg

panorama kayu kolek, Tanjuang Haro Sikabu-Kabu Padang Panjang, Lima Puluh Kota Regency, West Sumatra, Indonesia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Strolling Around My Village

It looks like the walk was very successful by all the photos that you've shared on Connect. It also seems to me that both of you had a wonderful time. Do you know the name of the waterfall @futnotecom?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yeah @KlaudiyaG 

called Kayu Putiah Waterfall, and it still under construction to become a tourist attraction by villagers.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much for the reply @futnotecom. That's wonderful that they are planning to make it more accessible. I'm sure that a lot of people and tourists will be interested to check it out. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Beautiful vilage@ibadahmimpi,

thank you for the post.

Level 8

How do I get here? Very interesting to visit.