Aniketsharma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Street view editor

Hi Guys

Please tell me how to get a google street view editor tool for moderation for DSLR images for my pc 

and what i do for trusted photographer bage...

2 comments
Level 7

Re: Street view editor

Hi Friend !
For Trust photograper :

• Publish 50 Google Maps approved 360 photos cumulatively

• 360 photos must be at least 14MP resolution, but images must be clear and without motion blur

• Minimum number of 360 photos per shoot can be 1

• HDR is no longer required if you can get adequate details in shadows and bright areas

More info at  : https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/How-do-I-get-a-Google-Street-View-Trusted-Photographe...

Street View Trusted Photographer | Phu Quoc Island
Level 7

Re: Street view editor

As far as I know, (the following quote was copy and paste from here)

LucioV wrote: 

The SV editor is available only for those that were SV|T photographer BEFORE july 2016, as like me.

As Program Manager of SV|T Charles Armstrong told us during the first SV|T convention in Amsterdam, the SV editor will not receive updates and, eventually, will be discontinued.

So, if you are a new SV|T photographer you should use the new SV APP tool to upload spheres and link them into a virtual tour: the result will be visible in the 360 carrousel both from mobile and desktop versions of Google Maps.

But since you're level 5, you can access the editor on the app (only), run the Street View app using Android emulator on the PC is the closest thing we can have.

screenshot0021.png