D_Shubh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Street View

Hi there, can anyone plz tell me how to add photo sphere / 360°photo and street view ??

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Street View

Hai @D_Shubh You can use the street view app to upload 360 pictures. It gives you the option to import 360 photos and also to link your external 360 camera so the uploading is easier and You can also use the app to take 360 pictures.

1. Open the Street View app .
  2. Tap Create +.
  3. Choose Link external 360 camera/camera/Import 360 photos Download.
  4. By linking you can take photos with a 360 camera and upload by phone/by importing you can import from Google drive or photos/ by camera you can take 360 photos by your phone ( if  supported)
  5. Then publish to street viewIMG_20170825_161256_882.JPG

IMG_20170825_161316_842.JPG

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hai @D_Shubh You can use the street view app to upload 360 pictures. It gives you the option to import 360 photos and also to link your external 360 camera so the uploading is easier and You can also use the app to take 360 pictures.

1. Open the Street View app .
  2. Tap Create +.
  3. Choose Link external 360 camera/camera/Import 360 photos Download.
  4. By linking you can take photos with a 360 camera and upload by phone/by importing you can import from Google drive or photos/ by camera you can take 360 photos by your phone ( if  supported)
  5. Then publish to street viewIMG_20170825_161256_882.JPG

IMG_20170825_161316_842.JPG

Level 5

Thanks @arjunsbmp, i'll check it out for sure.

Level 5

Hello, @D_Shubh!

If I may complement @arjunsbmp's answer, there's also a step by step in this post: How to add your own 360 Street View on Google Maps

Hope you find it useful 🙂

Level 7

Muito boa a explicação. Parabéns

Level 9

Hi @D_Shubh

Don't forget that your smartphone must have gyroscope if you wanna create your own 360° with your smartphone.

if you wanna better results you must have a tripod and special panoramic head

Rótula TayronaRótula Tayrona

Greetings!

Lord Alukard
Level 8

@Yohanad  This is what I get when I click on the link you provided  Screenshot at Jul 21 07-38-59.png

Level 8

@D_Shubh You can also add your images in the point of interest on Google Maps.  Once you click on the location on the map you will get a panel on the left like the one below.  There is an Add a photo option under the photos for that location.  You can see it in the red square in the screen shot below.    Screenshot at Jul 21 07-42-17.png

Level 5

Hello, @Nick-Hobgood!

Which link were you trying to access? Either way, you should have access both to the Photography board and the one exclusive for trusted pros.

Level 8

@Yohanad  The Photography board link still sends me to the red box error message.  Thanks - Nick