sansa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Street Photography

Street Photography is perhaps one of the hardest photography of all, because it includes taking photos of random people which might invade their privacy. If you are an introvert like me who doesn’t usually know how to approach strangers, well, good-luck coz it would be tough for you. There is nothing wrong in taking pictures of people randomly in public places as long as they are not identifiable from the first glance. But, for some instances, you have to deliberately take a photo of a person that’s what they call “street portraiture” where you have to take a head shot of a stranger. In taking “street portraiture” you should have ask for the subject’s consent.

Here are some of my shots when I wandered in places with my camera.

_DSC1160-01.jpeg_DSC0868-01.jpeg_DSC0947-01.jpeg_DSC1125-01.jpeg_DSC1056-01.jpeg_DSC1214-01.jpeg_DSC0729-01.jpeg_DSC0717-01.jpeg

Cogon Market, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
16 comments
Level 9

Re: Street Photography

Loved your photos @sansa 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @sansa,

Welcome to Connect!

What a talent! Congratulations for the photos and thank you for sharing them with us. Each photo is telling a story, a life, and the sixth one with the old lady had a very emotional effect on me - difficult to describe.

Honestly, I'm in love with your pictures, what camera did you use? Have you ever done any photo exhibitions?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - July 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing your nice photos @sansa,

Greetings from Dili, Timor Leste.Timor Leste sea views , Location: Hera beach.Timor Leste sea views , Location: Hera beach.White spring from Batumano, Atsabe, Timor LesteWhite spring from Batumano, Atsabe, Timor LesteKetupat /rice wrap with coconut leavesKetupat /rice wrap with coconut leavesWhite SpringWhite SpringTake short way to White springTake short way to White springRuin of  old building..near white spring.Ruin of old building..near white spring.Capel of Batumano.Capel of Batumano.this is Malimea.this is Malimea.Bandeira falls.Bandeira falls.

Level 8

Lovely shots @sansa. I can read lots of memories to each picture.

Welcome to Connect.

#KOHtes
Connect Moderator

Amazing photos @sansa I likedthem all but particularly liked the washing hands one.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 2

Thank you. I am using Nikon d5200 with kit lens.

The picture of the old lady is my favorite because it tells an unexplainable emotion. I love seeing old people, especially thier eyes, it tells a thousand stories.

Level 2

Thank you.

Level 2

Thanks

Level 2

Thank you