cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Beatiful Hidden place in Istria Croatia waterfall Kotle

@KatyaL

I am a professional photographer and blogger and I always publish my own photos!
Former Google Contributor

Thank you very much @Anonymous for your contributions! I really appreciate them, as well as the other members here. This was only a kind reminder 🙂 I hope the weather is nice in Croatia for taking outdoor photos. Enjoy your day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KatyaL

I have an interesting excursion and location in Istria very soon if the weather is nice!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

It looks like its getting cold, but I hope you will have a great time in Istria. I've never been in that region, however I know it is familiar with the 7 wine roads and winery. It would be very interesting if you could share your experience later on.

Have a good day and I'm looking forward to see your story from Istria soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!