ODP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

Stats on how many users are in each level

Does anybody know how many level sevens, eights, nine and ten level local guides are out there?

1 comment
Level 9

Re: Stats on how many users are in each level

@ODP Yes it is pretty easy to find. The link looks like this https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/ and then followed by your user ID. To get there go to your profile page by clicking on your picture image when logged in. It is top left on the screen. This brings you to the screen that shows what badges you have. To the right of where it is labeled "badges I have earned" there is an arrow. Click on that and you will get a display of all badges, the ones you have are not grayed out. On each badge, there is a count of how many there are. I recently posted about how many total guides there are and made a mistake. Remember the guide levels are cumulative. When you hit level six you are still a member of all the groups below. So you can not just total up each badge to find how many total guides there are.  I recently got a response  from @YK1001  that said: "We have 50M+ LGs Worldwide at the moment."  You can find the conversation on this post about suggesting guides that guides should be making money  I have tracked the numbers of the level 10s and they are going up but 144 worldwide is a great indicator of how much work it takes to get to that level.