NitaBC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Stargate opens…let us liberate and reclaim our world.

IMG-20200404-WA0012.jpg

Meditation has been our go to in India since time immemorial. Our ancient sacred texts, the VEDAS were composed around 1500-1000BC. The word VEDA means knowledge. They were initially transmitted orally, and later written down. 

According to our Vedas, we need to shift internally, before we can see our reality shift externally. They way to do so is by meditation.
So, once again in our period of crisis, we need to turn to, and seek refuge in ancient wisdom that has stood the test of time.
On the 5th of April 2020, at 08:15am IST, (4th of April in some parts of the world) a unique Stargate (an astrological portal, where planets line up in a certain way) will open and humanity as a whole must get together and create a massive shift in our collective consciousness.
In this period of global chaos, let us be the torch bearers for our people.
What you need to do is identify your local time (as against IST) of ascension and spend 20mins in meditation. 
May we be blessed as a species, managing to shift our consciousness to face the dawn of a new beginning. May the Force be with you.

I would like to bring this to the attention of my fellow local guides, to pass the information on to as many local guides as possible, so that we may all do this together as one. 

@TravellerG 

@Ant_Bad_Yogi ,

@veeryoga 

@PriyankaS1205 

@Shrut19 

@Gurukrishnapriya 

NitaBC
Level-9 LG
New Delhi, Delhi, India
14 comments
Level 8

Re: Stargate opens…let us liberate and reclaim our world.

Hi @NitaBC 

I know meditation is very good for our wellbeing. Even I meditate daily for a few minutes. 

But the information which you have shared is new to me. 

Thanks for sharing. There's only good benefits got from this. Will surely do.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

@NitaBC Thank you for tagging me. Actually I practice yoga everyday (30 minutes) but I rarely meditate. It's a good chance to do this tomorrow together. Thai time is 9:45 AM. I'm not sure I can do it for 20 minutes. I will give it a try. Thanks again for sharing this nice post with us.

Level 9

@Gurukrishnapriya  thank you for your enthusiasm, I'm sure we will be of help to our fellow human beings in our own small way. 

NitaBC
Level-9 LG
Level 9

@Ant_Bad_Yogi so glad you liked the post. This is the need of the hour. Every little bit that we do helps in a small way. The time does not matter, the pureness of your heart does. So please do as much as it is possible for you. 

NitaBC
Level-9 LG
Level 8

Namaste 🙏 @NitaBC ji Thanks for tagging me in your spiritual post for awareness about the Stargate opens. I'm a yoga devotee and a like very much meditation.

Meditation is very important for know you soul.

don't forget to tagged me in your next post.

Virendra Kr. Nautiyal
Yoga Devotee
#Team India
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Uttarakhand Local Guides
Level 9

@veeryoga Hello there, I'm so glad to meet like minded people like you. The meditation was extremely powerful and though we were advised 20mins, I ended up meditating for 1hour 15mins! I will definitely be tagging you in similar posts and hope you will do the same for me. 

NitaBC
Level-9 LG
Level 8

Hi @NitaBC 

As promised I meditated during the time mentioned by you. Thanks a lot. Keep guiding.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

@Gurukrishnapriya Thank you. Hope you enjoyed it. I will surely connect with you to the best of my abilities. 

NitaBC
Level-9 LG
Level 7

Great post, your call to help ourselves and the world @NitaBC

I saw it just today, I am pretty new on Connect, but I participated anyway.🙂

Thank you for sharing! 

Lots of good things! 

Liliana Solomon