cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Splendid sunset before the typhoon "Mangkhut" hit China

@TsekoV  

好吧,看来我上一个回复里没把话说明白。

对于我来说,摄影是生活方式里重要的一部分,也是一门大有可为的生意。但是我售图赚钱是在专业图库网站上进行,而不是在这里。实际上,起初我在谷歌地图和这个论坛上传图发帖一来纯属好奇,二来谷歌地图中涉及中国的照片数量比较少、也比较陈旧。我希望在这里能用自己的努力,让你们能对深圳、对中国有个生动和深入的形象。这跟你所强调的Connect平台价值观其实是相通的。

Fine, it seems I didn't make my points clear in the last reply.

To me, photography is a crucial part in lifestyle, and a promising business. Yet I upload and sell photos in stock sites, NOT HERE. In fact, I posted photos in Google Maps and wrote articles here just to comfort my curiosity at first. Then I found there were fewer photos in mainland China part in Google maps, and they were more "older", that's the motive driving me to contribute here now. I hope to help you develop a visually vivid yet deeper image of Shenzhen and China by my efforts here, which is similar and connected to the Connect values you emphasized.

A picture is worth a thousand words. (^_^)v

My Instagram: szliuyun2011
Former Google Contributor

Re: Splendid sunset before the typhoon "Mangkhut" hit China

你好 @szliuyun2011

我觉得如果你会向来自全世界的本地向导介绍中国的一些特色文化、景点,大家都会喜欢的。

我很热爱中国也想多学习并了解中国人的文化。

我自己也会向大家介绍中国。我会专门写出来我感受过、经历过、访问过的地方和当地特点。我第一个帖子叫做一个保加利亚人探索中国:北京的6个景点。如果你感兴趣也可以看一眼。我很快就要发布第二个帖子。

你要是喜欢的话也可以分享你喜欢的地方。给大家介绍美丽的中国。:)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!