ibrah46LG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

South Sulawesi Restouran in Jakarta Indonesia

A photo of Some of the South Sulawesi desserts are served on stainless steel platesA photo of Some of the South Sulawesi desserts are served on stainless steel platesA photo of Some of the South Sulawesi desserts are served on stainless steel plates

Hi Local Guides,
I was born in Makassar Indonesia and moved to Jakarta the Capital of Indonesia 25 years ago.

Stay away from hometown for a long time, sometimes makes me homesick with my hometown food.  There are many delicious food from South Sulawesi.  Konro, Coto, Pallubasa and Kapurung are several popular foods.

To help other people from South Sulawesi and local culinary lovers who live in Jakarta, I just made a list of South Sulawesi restaurants available in the city of Jakarta. 14 restaurants are on the list and can be added later.

Indonesian food are rich in flavors.  Hundreds of local food from 34 provinces in Indonesia are ready for you to try.  You do not have to pay more to enjoy it, just pay 5-10 dollars you can enjoy one menu of local food in a cozy restaurant.

If you are local guides and local culinary lovers planning to travel to Jakarta, you can explore and try to visit the South Sulawesi restaurant in the following link.
https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/Lz0ojGQXJ4n-rRxX-q-mhIjvdzUmBg

• #localguidesconnect
    #letsguide

C

------------
Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: South Sulawesi Restouran in Jakarta Indonesia

Hello @ibrah46LG,

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Indonesian language label from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Indonesian, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!