Kousalya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

South Indian Restaurant in Noida

Recently , a new south indian restaurant was started in hazipur, Noida. The ambience of the place is too good and if one wishes to taste a good dosa, this is a must visit restaurant in Noida. Their Dosas are very crispy and very tasty. It is a nice place to hang out with friends and for family in groups and enjoy the taste of south indian. This restaurant has a variety of dosas to be tried. Initially, they serve us with papad and rasam as welcome drink which is very tasty. 

IMG_20191204_183505.jpg

IMG-20200106-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20200106-WA0037.jpg

IMG-20200106-WA0043.jpg

IMG-20200106-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20200106-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20200106-WA0044.jpg

IMG_20191204_191841__01.jpg

IMG_20191204_191854__01.jpg

kousalya narayana
Athityam South Indian Restaurant, Hazipur, Sector 104, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
8 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: South Indian Restaurant in Noida

Thanks for presenting a new dining place @Kousalya 

Does the place serve the only a-la-carte?

Two more surprising findings I have noted. 

The photos presented by you on Maps are quite detailed. Did the file size restrictions here on connect cause some difficulty?

Also, I could see your review of the restaurant only in the browser but not in Maps.

That may be because of sync issues.

Level 8

@C_T , Yes this place serves only Ala carte.

Yes , your observations are very true. I somehow missed writing a review in google maps and due to size restrictions in localguidesconnect, I have to reduce the size of the pic before uploading in this platform.

kousalya narayana
Level 9

I always love when a new place opens 😁

At the onset, everything is perfect! Wall paint, uniform, food even workers' etiquette.

After I became a Local Guide, I made it a habit to give a review when the place first opens and give another review not lesser than 3 -6 months apart after opening, especially if I added the place.

Uttar Pradesh must be very big, it's  my first time of hearing of Noida @Kousalya 

Level 8

@Ewaade_3A , Yes everything is perfect in this restaurant. It's one of my favourite restaurants in Noida. Thanks for your comments.

kousalya narayana
Level 9

You are welcome, what name do I call you? @Kousalya 

Level 8

@Ewaade_3A you can call me Kousalya

kousalya narayana
Level 9

Okay, I hope to meet you at a meet up one of these days to hear how that sounds. @Kousalya 

Level 8

@Ewaade_3A Sure , we will meet

kousalya narayana