RishábhS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Somebody Added a youtuber's house on google maps thats not right

@RishábhS

Sorry about that, my answer was a little to simple as there are many ways to check, not just going to the place in question.

Also which videos does he state within that he doesn't want people turning up to his house.

Even one video should be enough proof to " Send Feedback " asking google to remove his place with proof.

FYI = Not to sure why he hasn't done that BTW.

Level 7

Hello @RishábhS @LucioV

Ok I've just checked and yea this listing was created by a Fan.

Mo Vlogs has stated in this video ( PLEASE STOP COMING TO MY HOUSE !!! ) from 10:10 onward he doesn't want people coming to his house.

I would suggest if not removed in a few days ( FYI = I've flagged it ) @ a moderator here to get a moderator to look into it.

Level 7

@GenerolHavoc I had researched everything thats why I put on this discussion. 

I've more experience than you on google maps. I would like to advice you that now on when you wish to comment on any discussion first gather some info on it. 😘

Level 7

Hello @RishábhS

Sorry for trying to help you with your situation and getting this resolved though you have to appreciate my position.

It took you 4 posts to post all information needed to give you an actual answer this place shouldn't exist.

Take a look at your first post , no mention of a video or anything about Mo Vlogs clearly stating not to come to his house.

Furthermore your Level doesn't mean you have more experience with using Google Maps.

Anyway since you now have actually giving us all information my previous post I would suggest if not removed in a few days ( FYI = I've flagged it ) @ a moderator here to get a moderator to look into it " is what I did.

Level 7

I Never said anything about level. I was trying to say i'm using maps for a very long period of time

My English is little bit poor so if you get something wrong sorry.

Well Now the matter is solved and everything is settled we should end our conversation.😚😚😚

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @RishábhS and all, thank you for bringing this up here. The team is in the midst of looking into this and I have edited some of your posts to remove any traces of the address to prevent further circulation or speculation. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

@JeslynL

Ty for looking into this , though can his place be blocked from ever being added again by someone else.

FYI = There are a few videos on Youtube showing people how to find his place on Google Maps.

Furthermore, I am help if a moderator would like them , to give the URL's of those videos so Google can look into removing them due to they use / have google images in them. ( Via Private message BTW ).

Level 7

@GenerolHavoc

Matter is resolved already. Thanks for your concern