Kingken OSullivanM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Some uploaded pictures not showing on maps

I'm having the same problem.  Nothing that was imported via panaramio is appearing on google maps.

Level 8

Another thing you guys should be aware of, the pictures added on the map, doesn't show up in my contribution, but I can see them if I click on the POI name.

pic1.JPGpic2.JPG

Level 8
Level 8

I have the same issue, some of my photos don't show up on Google Maps. 

Did you find a solution yet? 

Level 2

None of mine are showing up yet, and it should have long ago.

Level 8

I just added 2 pictures. One already has views but the other one doesn't. On I click on it, it open Google Street View on that location. I checked the pictured added for that restaurant and some of them were behaving the same.

Level 2

All the pictures i'm referencing were added YEARS AGO and were supposed to have been imported from panaramio.  Quote

Level 3

@WetCoastCanuckwrote:

@AnthonyMarsala No business owner does not need to accept an add request. If you have multiple gmail accounts do make sure you are contributing at the account you want to contribute in. Most often people didn't realize they login to a different account e.g. mobile vs work etc.

What does it matter what ID I submit the pic from? If I submit it associated with a POI, why isn't it visible when I look up that POI no matter what account? I don't want to submit pictures that are just for me to see under my ID.

Level 9

Привет AnthonyMarsala. У меня были подобные сбои в программе Google Maps. Но после обновления приложения эта ошибка пропала. Некоторые фото я загружал два раза.

Level 3

So it's a pretty old bug and google doesnt care. Sad

Level 8

I've got the exact same problem. I was uploading lots of photos, but now I have pretty much stopped. Google Maps has become too unreliable in that regard recently. I hope they fix it soon.