juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Some healthy food & drinks

This is vegetables salad preparation. In the side there is earthen pots which contains jaljeera - a spicy drink made of mint leaves extract, special jaljeera masala powder, lime, salt,water.This is vegetables salad preparation. In the side there is earthen pots which contains jaljeera - a spicy drink made of mint leaves extract, special jaljeera masala powder, lime, salt,water.

It is daliya a salty porridge with mix vegetable-based. It's comes under light meals.It is daliya a salty porridge with mix vegetable-based. It's comes under light meals.

It's home made sweet dry fruits mixture or porridge kind of thing, made by me at home. You can see it's recipe at my blog hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.com. it's contains are dry fruits like almond, pistachio, akhrot, watermelon seeds etc with jaggery,honey, chocolate etc.It's home made sweet dry fruits mixture or porridge kind of thing, made by me at home. You can see it's recipe at my blog hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.com. it's contains are dry fruits like almond, pistachio, akhrot, watermelon seeds etc with jaggery,honey, chocolate etc.

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Some healthy food & drinks

Hi @juna999,

Thanks for sharing with us! This post reminds me to have more vegetables.

On the other hand, your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters would have probably picked up the post, due to the link in the first photo. 

Just in case, please refrain from sharing links as watermark.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!