GasparKaren's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Solar Eclipse - Toronto April 8, 2024

@TerryPG Hello my neighbor, it's good to know that you also participated in this moment.
I really liked your photo.

Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Level 9

Very good👍 photo  of solar  eclipse  ,  these are special moment @GasparKaren  , Thanks for sharing with us, I hope you enjoyed this solar eclipse 👍🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

Hola @GasparKaren gracias por compartir estás excelentes fotografías. Por supuesto que el posteo es fabuloso. Poder vivirlo debe ser espectacular.

Saludos desde Uruguay 🇺🇾 🇺🇾 🇺🇾 

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Level 8

Wow, @GasparKaren! Your experience of the Solar Eclipse in Toronto sounds absolutely mesmerizing! The way you described the transition from day to night and the dance of colors in the sky is so vivid and enchanting. The images you captured, especially from different vantage points like your apartment balcony and the building's rooftop, truly bring the event to life for us. It's fascinating to see the eclipse progress through your lens, from the beginning of the sun's closure by the moon to the stunning moment of the eclipse's completion and the moon rising.

Thank you for sharing these incredible moments with us. Your post has added a touch of celestial magic to our day! Wishing you a fantastic week ahead filled with more awe-inspiring experiences. Hugs! 🌞🌑🌙

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 9

@Midhunnileshwar 

Hello my friend, thank you very much for your comment and appreciation, everything really was very beautiful and impressive.

Now only in 20 years, and I hope that in that time I will be able to see and disbelieve even better.

Hugs and have a great week.
Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Level 10

@GasparKaren thanks for sharing beautiful pictures with us .

Regard 

@JMD9 

Locial Guide
Level 10

Wow @GasparKaren! These photos are so beautiful. 💖 I wish I had been there to see it myself, but your photos are the second best thing. Especially with that 2nd and 3rd photo- you really captured the details very well! 👩‍❤️‍👨