sohampancholi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Soham Pancholi - A Passionate Traveler and Local Guide Contributor

About Myself:

I am Soham Pancholi from Vadodara (Baroda), Gujarat, India. I’ve completed my graduation in Computer Applications. I am very passionate about visiting new places, traveling and photography. I love to travel new places and capture movements as photos and videos.

My view on Google Maps Service:

Google – The technology giant company has developed many products and very effective services which are very useful in billions of people’s daily life and Google Maps is one of them.

In daily life, many people don’t know how to reach to a specific location for new places and at that time Google Maps service is very helpful. It also helps to know current traffic situation for the route of travelling. They can reach anywhere by trusting Google Maps service. Navigation in many different languages is very helpful part of Google Maps.

​​

My Proud – As a Local Guide:

On Local Guide Connect, we can meet several Local Guides, Moderators from different countries and can able to learn new things, get to know about their culture, able to understand their way of life, can help other Local Guides in their queries and many more.

Local Guides can contribute more and more so that can easily helpful for the people who are using Google Maps. Anyone who is having Google Account can easily add places in maps and can also modify details as per need. They can also write reviews based on their experience.

I love to visit different new places and travel around the world. I love to help people to know about different places and different things around them by uploading information on Google Maps. They can roam entire world without physically going there by using Google Maps service. 

I’ve uploaded 100+ photos including normal photos, panoramas and 360 photos on Google Maps and those photos reached 4.5L+ views on Google Maps. I am feeling very special to be helpful for the people who are using Google Maps.

Google Maps is an entire galaxy and Local Guides are very shiny stars of it and I’m feeling very proud to be a star of this galaxy because my contributions light ups millions of people’s routine life. I would like to keep contributing on Google Maps and want to share my experience with the world.

Get Together with Local Guides by Meet-Ups:

Meet-Ups are really effective and interesting part of Local Guide Connect. By Meet-Ups, we can meet several Local Guides personally and learn new things in Google Maps. We can also share our experience with each other.

I’ve hosted Heritage Walk of Baroda Meet-Up. Here is some memory of it. My experience with this Meet-Up was so wonderful that I am planning to host many Meet-Ups in nearby future.

Looking forward with Connect Live 2018 Event:

I would like to attend “Connect Live 2018 Event” to meet Local Guides from around the world, Google Moderators and Google Team who always supported me. I am very excited to gain knowledge, visit new places and understand more about Google.

Local Guides Connect Live 2018 - Application Video:

Thank you 🙂

India