oualibechir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Snäckskal och pärla vid Stadshuset i Uppsala

Senaste tillskottet av offentlig konst utanför den nya Stadshuset i Uppsala november 2021.

Konstverket symboliserar en snäcka med pärla. Verket heter Gowhar (Pärla) och konstnären är Samaneh Reyhani. 

I min hemstad, Uppsala, finns många nya offentliga konstverk. Staden växer och så gör även konstverken.

Det finns alltid nya objekt att fotografera. Hoppas att ni tycker det är trevligt med mina foton. 

Snäckskal och pärlanSnäckskal och pärlan

Uppsala, Sverige
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Snäckskal och pärla vid Stadshuset i Uppsala

A really unique photo object, @oualibechir . Do you know interesting story about that piece of art? And if you don't mind, would you please also add the Google Maps' link of the museum?

Thanks for sharing

Former Google Contributor

Hello @oualibechir,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, the piece of art looks very interesting! 

It seems that parts of your text have been taken from an external source and this is against the rules of Connect. Kindly edit it using your own words.

You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Connect is all about originality! For further information, please have a look at the following link. 

I have added the Swedish language label to your post as it is written in it. Posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@iorikun301

Here is the link you requested:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/MDDAeMYGBsS7dzja9

Google Maps is your friend 😜

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 9

Wow, that's amazing, @MortenCopenhagen ! How can you do that??

Wkwkwkk.. 😄

But thanks for the link. Really helpful because I don't understand the language. When I type the name of the place that's suggested by Google Translate, it takes me to somewhere else not the city hall (or in this language: Stadhuset[?]). Wkwkk..

Thanks, anyway

Connect Moderator

@iorikun301 

Sweden is just next to Denmark and our languages are quite similar, so it was piece of cake on my end. Did you notice the other photo of the art piece? The gold part is a lot more pointy than what is shown in @oualibechir's photo.

Cheers

Morten

Level 9

Ah, yes. Swedish and Danish are sharing the same language roots. No wonder that you could understand it easily, @MortenCopenhagen 

The only Swedish word that I always remember is "volvo." I roll. Or in Indonesian: Menggelinding. That's funny, for me. Wkwkk..

Yes, I've noticed that the "pearl" is had a more pointy shape. Almost looks like a drop of water. Or the tears of the shell. Wkwkk.. 😄

Level 10

iorikun301   här är länken till konstverket som står utanför Stadshuset i Uppsala

https://maps.app.goo.gl/MDDAeMYGBsS7dzja9

häsningar

Ouali Bechir