Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Silhouette Photography : Capturing Essence in Contrast

Wow... 

"... done professional photography course..."

That is really great...my dear @ShubhamWaman 

Then, we can jointly publish some posts, if it is okay with you. 

The following is a collection of my gears captured in late 2022; except for 2 lenses and Ricoh Theta Z1, I think most of the gadgets are in the shot - the drone is DJI Mavic 2.

Cameras 94.jpg

Hope you will enjoy this.

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

As a team builder, I would love to pass on all the credit of the shots to my team members @hidaytrahman.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and compliments, my dear @ShubhamWaman 

Hope he will read it. 

Best wishes 

Thanks once again 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Your assortment of cameras and related items is excessively large.

Of course @TravellerG Sir, I agree with that idea! Collaborating to write posts together seems like a great way to share our knowledge with more people. Let's talk over some more specifics and begin coming up with some fascinating subjects to cover together.

I hope to meet you at our upcoming meetup.

Absolutely i loved it.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram