Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sigiriya

Sigiriya

Sigiriya

Sigiriya, Sri Lanka

June 15, 2019 @ 09:00 (+0530)

Come and join in the fun at the Sigiriya Kite Festival. This festival is organize to promote tourism in Sri Lanka. There will be a kite competition too. You can have a fun and get an experience of handling big kits. If you can bring your own kite with Local Guides Logo. This event will held from 8.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. This festival is kids friendly so bring your kids too. Don't forget to bring charged phones and cameras because you can take many colorful photos of kites flying in the Sigiriya sky on that day. I recommend to ware shades and caps. We can have a great and memorable meetup on 15th June 2019 so come and have fun. Join the conversation for more details. Date - 15th June 2019 Time - 09.00 a.m. - 02.00 p.m. Venue - https://goo.gl/maps/Tb9BYtp3Fe8WpJuz9 (Google Location)

RSVP here

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Sigiriya

@Seedra  I would love to join. Hope I can manage the time. 

Level 8

@AnuradhaP  Wow that is a great news. Bring your zooming lens too. 

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Seedra,

Thank you very much for organizing this Meet-up and introducing this great festival to us! I wish you good luck and I hope many Local Guides can join you.

Have fun and please don't forget to take a lot of photos and share them here in a recap. If you're not sure how to do it, you can check out How to write a great recap after your meet-up.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@RadieN  Thank you very much. Hope to enjoy the meetup tomorrow.