Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Showing error

@TraciC

I have posted about 5 core Values on General Discussion Board as guided , under title I M New Here & Hello World.

It is showing Marked As Spam.

Please help

Screenshot_20180430-013354.png

Vasudeo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Showing error

Hello @Vasudeo,

It looks like you edited your introductory post a few times which could trigger our spam filters as they're very sensitive. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but your post is indeed live.

I didn't find an additional post about the 5 Core Values, but if you try reposting and have any issues, feel free to tag myself or another moderator for additional assistance.

Thanks! Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Vasudeo,

It looks like you edited your introductory post a few times which could trigger our spam filters as they're very sensitive. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but your post is indeed live.

I didn't find an additional post about the 5 Core Values, but if you try reposting and have any issues, feel free to tag myself or another moderator for additional assistance.

Thanks! Hope this helps.

Level 7

Hey @ArielleM_ Thank you so much for your advice, after waiting for reply from anyone I finally created another post as I was rushing to submit my application, so I have done this way and already submitted my application.

I hope this is OK with you, If not I would appreciate your valuable advice on the same.

Vasudeo