Austinelewex's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Απ: Show me a photo of a local cuisine in the community you guide

@Nyainurjanah Hahaha, you are right. I think I need to use chopsticks when I eat rice too. I need to be on a diet now as I eat a lot these days.

Level 9

Thank you for the answers @Ant_Bad_Yogi . I really appreciate. Hahahahaha. I haven't seen Japanese rice in my country.  I guess we don't import Japanese rice. Hahahaha. Would love to try it though.

Have you eaten Japanese rice @Nyainurjanah 

Level 9

Hahahahaha @Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Are you getting fat? Huh.

That is why we need to see your pictures, in other to no your size and categorize you. Hahahahaha.

I can't agree more you're fat.

Level 8

@Austinelewex Hahaha, I gained weight lately. You can imagine from the photo below. That girl gained 3-4 kgs.

A photo of me looking at mountains partly covered with snow, Mount Tanigawa, Gunma, JapanA photo of me looking at mountains partly covered with snow, Mount Tanigawa, Gunma, Japan

Level 9

Hahahahaha @Ant_Bad_Yogi . I have seen this photo.  @Nyainurjanah directed us clearly to this post on her former writeup in which the clarification of your sex was made known. Hahahaha. BTW I have always assumed that you're a girl but i didn't want to comment but to Laugh out loud because it was actually funny. Anyways if you really want to reduce or lose weight, you have to engage in routine exercise. Hahahahaha. By the way this picture is an old one though.  Hahahaha. Thank you for the quick response my dear Friend.

Connect Moderator

Japanese rice ,, i try when come to Japanese restaurant @Austinelewex but very rare , because I'm living at small town , need little bit time to reach restaurant and no Cinema theater also haha .

Thailand rice yes my government import so much from your country @Ant_Bad_Yogi , but I eat rice  from farmer my neighbor

Level 9

Hahahaha @Nyainurjanah . So you eat freshly produced rice from your home country. That is Super awesome. If you're to compare which one is better  Thai or Freshly produce?

Level 8

@Austinelewex So I guess 10 rounds of Sun Salutation A is not enough. I will increase it to 12 rounds then. :)) 

Connect Moderator

Yes @Austinelewex definitely , I'm not sure for compare withThai  rice becausey always eat at home , I'm eat not home  when I far away from home on trip only

Level 9

Hahahahaha @Ant_Bad_Yogi . You better do, I'm kidding though.  To be frank I don't know much about Sun Salutation A, B or C. I will read it up soon on Google.  I only know exercises like hiking, jogging, gym etc. Hahahahaha.