RosiS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Show a site through the eyes of a visitor

I love to post on Google Maps photos of places that I've visited because it's a way to share experiences.

I like to show a site through the eyes of a visitor for the person that are looking the photo feel like he is in that place.,

And for this, ever than I can, I post 360º pictures, considering that it possibility a more completely experience.

I'm also passionate about show the beauty of places in different colors or playing with the camera features, take a black and white photo in which only the blue or green color is highlighted, for example.

I'm also passionate about show the beauty of places in different colors or playing with the camera features, take a black and white photo in which only the blue or green color is highlighted, for example

By the way, besides the photos, I like to share what I thought of the place, highlight something that caught my attention, and even warn of possible difficulty of access for people with limited mobility.

For me, it's a way to contribute with other people that as me, like to travel or discover a interesting thing on their neighborhood.

And not less important, I am passionate about photographing landscapes and sharing the beauty and magnificence of nature!

Hyde Park - London/UKHyde Park - London/UKSky gardens - London/UKSky gardens - London/UKGiant's Causeway  - Northern IrelandGiant's Causeway - Northern Ireland

Cushendun  - Northern irelandCushendun - Northern irelandkeukenhof netherlandskeukenhof netherlands