bala_04g's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sharing the Local guides connect profile link

• Is there a way to share our Local Guides Connect profile link in other platforms like Facebook and Twitter?
Balasubramanian G
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Sharing the Local guides connect profile link

Hi @bala_04g just copy and paste the web address of your profile to those social media sites you want to share on.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

Who can access my Local Guide Connect  profile link  when it share it publicly on social media ? Is it for only fellow local Guides or for every internet user ( even  though  the person has not enrolled on the Google Local Guides platform) ? 

@TheEagleEye  

@Mayford 

@EmekaUlor 

Level 10

If you share your profile link @ohenebakatakyie207 everyone including non LGs would be able to see it.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Hi @ohenebakatakyie207, anyone can see the content you've posted, but would have to sign in to LGC to comment or like. 

Isaac