YumiSapporo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

@Ayadha

Thank you for your lovely comment.

Please share for your photo which is a most high views on here💞\(^o^)/

Level 5

Emmm maybe because your photo ( farm in scotland) looks natural and what are they without effect? Im sorry if my english so bad 😁 

Level 5

okey. But wait, I now breakfasting and after that I will share my photo. 

Level 10

@Przemo

Thanks for sharing us.

Your photos are so beautiful!  Great contributions\(^o^)/♥ 

Level 10

@Ayadha No problem for your English so, it's Okay. I understood what you want to say.(^o^)

Sapporo Beer Museum, the only beer museum in Japan. It was opened in July of 1987 to provide visitors with a varied knowledge of beer and brewing.

Renovated in 2004, the exhibition allows guests to learn easily about the history of Sapporo Breweries Ltd. and the beer industry in Japan.

The building which now houses Sapporo beer Museum was constructed under the direction of foreign engineers in 1890 as the factory of the Sapporo Sugar Company.

It is one of the precious cultural legacies of the Meiji Era, together with the old red brick Hokkaido Government Office.

Sapporo Beer Museum has been selected to receive the official "Hokkaido Heritage" designation.

https://goo.gl/maps/AKbFkE42vHF2

Level 5

Screenshot_2018-06-02-18-04-08-42.png

Screenshot_2018-06-02-18-02-06-25.png

@YumiSapporo Yap, Istana Kepresidenan Tampak Siring. It is located in Bali, Indonesia. Bali is one of the famous destination in our country. A lot of foreign tourist come to Bali. They want sunbath in beautiful beach as kutai beach, sanur beach etc. Istana Tampak Siring is place with a lot of history. You can call it as palace for head of state our country. I captured this photo when i study tour my senior high school. I captured it by my phone. Im sorry, if it is so simple. 😄

Level 8

@YumiSapporo wrote:

This photo is more than a million times views on google maps, it was taken at the Sapporo Beer Garden in Hokkaido, Japan.

Only one photo over a million times views on maps for my photos so you can find your photo views ranking on your computer browser now, Google maps updated lately, please share your most popular photo on Google maps at here.

Sapporo beer museum at Sapporo beer gardenSapporo beer museum at Sapporo beer garden

Wow! That's amazing @YumiSapporo

Over 1 million views on 1 photo. 

Congratulations Yumi. 👏👏👏

Level 8

@JuliaRoss wrote:

These are the top photos - with 1-2 Million views on some - from hotels to airlines, movie theaters and restaurants - good to see we are making a difference!Julia Ross PhotosJulia Ross Photos

Wow! That's really nice. Great achievement. 👏👏👏

Cheers

Level 10

@Ayadha Thank you for sharing two beautiful photos.
I know Bali well Japanese tourists really love to visit Bali though I never been to Indonesia so, I want to visit someday(*^_^*)

Level 10

@Badruddeen  For this single photo is over 1.4 million views now.

Actually I posted this article on last year so, it has been working even still now. That's amazing(゚∀゚)

How many LG guides shared photos at here? Can’t count because lots! (´∀`*)