PrinDiana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Share a link to a post on Connect that most defines you and/or your experience with Local Guides.

My experience like a Local Guide started one year ago when I traveled to Chicago, USA, it was the most special trip for me because it was by myself, I prepared everything what I wanted to do and what places I want to view. My first lunch there was in a famous brand of restaurants, so I shared one picture when suddenly I checked it 100 people saw my picture, that was exciting for me, so I understand I can help others to see and share my experiences, I received gratification it was the principal reason to start my local guide experiences, also I enjoy the experiences because one of my hobbies are take pictures, I won a national competition in 2010 of take the best pictures of Colombia when it birthay 200 years of independency, one of my picture was choseed then it inspire me to show the world how my beautiful country are. I am a Local Guide because It help me to share my view and my feelings about something new to everyone around the world.

Bogotá, Colombia